Busy moms are always looking for great ways to save time. If you are in a hurry but don’t want to serve a meal straight out of a box or pick up fast food, add fresh vegetables to frozen foods for a delicious family meal.
These tasty recipes use Claim Jumper products to create fabulous family meals.
Spicy crispy chicken salad
Total cooking time: 30 minutes
- Claim Jumper Spicy Chicken Tenders
- 1 bag of bagged lettuce (14 oz)
- 1 small cucumber
- 1 small tomato
- 1 half of a red onion
- 1 bunch of radishes (8-12)
- 1 small bag of dried cranberries
- 1 small bag of toasted sliced almonds
- 1 bottle of tomato vinaigrette salad dressing
- Bake Claim Jumper Spicy Chicken Tenders according to box directions.
- Empty bag of lettuce into a salad bowl.
- While chicken is baking, wash and chop fresh ingredients.
- Add fresh ingredients to salad bowl.
- Once chicken is d1 cooking, let cool.
- With kitchen shears or knife, cut chicken into bit size pieces and place into a separate bowl.
- When ready to serve add chicken, cranberries and nuts to salad and gently toss.
- Toss with salad dressing and serve.
(Serves 6- 8)
Total cooking time: 20-25 minutes
- Claim Jumper Cheesy Garlic Bread
- 1 12 oz Package of turkey deli meat
- 1 12 oz Package of ham deli meat,
- 1 12 oz Package of Provolone cheese (Sliced)
- 1 small container each: peppercini pepper and roasted red pepper
- 1 small container of olive tapenade (8 oz)
- 1/4 head of lettuce
- 1 medium sized tomato
- 1 small red onion
- Prepare the Claim Jumper Cheesy Garlic Bread according to the directions on the box.
- While bread is cooking, wash fresh ingredients.
- Slice tomatoes and onions into rings.
- Once bread is done cooking: Layer 1 half of the bread with lettuce, tomato, onion, turkey, ham and cheese.
- Layer other half of the sandwich with a generous layer of olive tapenade, slices of roasted red pepper and sprinkle with pepperocini peppers.
- Combine both halves of the sandwich and Enjoy!