We’re recapping the highlights from #BlogHer20 Parenting — our first-ever all-digital event focused on mothering and marketing.
Because every busy mama needs a moment to herself, we opened with a quick meditation from author, mom of five and meditation guide Rebekah “Bex” Borucki, and then kicked off the panels and learnings that are the hallmarks of every BlogHer event.
Some of the highlights from the day’s panels — and there are too many to mention, so we’ll keep this list brief:
- SheKnows Senior Parenting Editor Amelia Edelman had an appropriately honest conversation with actress, singer and podcast host Jana Kramer on Truth Telling & Brand Building.
- Country music star Jennifer Nettles and Leslie Fram talked frankly about the fight for equality on and off the stage in our In the Country of Women panel.
- SheKnows Editor-in-Chief Eugenia Miranda Richman led a candid discussion about mothering in these current challenging times — and talked about how to create structure, find support, and nurture passions while caring for their families with panelists Dana Kirwin, Mara Martin and Dr. Jessica Shepherd.
- SHE Media VP of Video Reshma Gopaldas talked to Sugaberry co-founders Tika Sumpter and Thai Randolph about creating a community for modern moms of color.
- And SHE Media CEO Samantha Skey closed the day with actress and author Laura Prepon in The Magic & Madness of Motherhood.
Beyond our talented lineup of panelists, #BlogHer20 Parenting also included inspiring and tactical learnings that BlogHer is known for. Visit BlogHer to see the day’s full line-up, and keep reading below for our in-depth takeaways from the event!