Shop must-have handbags for spring
From trend-setting purses by up-and-coming designers to affordable store-brand handbags, SheKnows' shopping guide gal Julie Ruditzky Loffredi shares some of her favorite spring handbags.
Bold and vibrant colors are blooming this spring. Bright, punchy tones are flying off the shelves from top designers and boutiques.
- Annabelle Rose Satchel (Brahmin, $375)
- Touch of Color Classic Half-Flap Shoulder Bag (Koret New York, $228)
- Rachel Roy Large Striped Tote (Rachel Roy, $99)
- Davina Mini Crossbody (Danielle Nicole, $98)
A new handbag can add a statement to any wardrobe. Looking for inspiration? Try one of these crisp white bags, clutches or wristlets.
- Becky Wristlet (Brahmin, $125)
- Tobago (Volatile, $55)
- Steve Madden Zip Clutch (Macy's, $58)
- Studded Tote Bag (Frederick's of Hollywood, $89)
This season is all about bringing in fun details, from 2 Red Hens’ clever Pink Lemonade Rooster diaper bag that features extra pockets and stroller straps to fashionable totes that easily store your favorite gadgets.
- Pink Lemonade Rooster Diaper Bag (2 Red Hens, $60)
- Striped Tote (it holds a MacBook!) (Greene + Gray, $80)
- Rebecca Minkoff Coral Love Spell (Bloomingdale's, $385)