What’s on sale
Because Kohl’s sell just about everything, you can find gift ideas for your whole family (and yourself) at bargain prices. Here are some of our favorite Cyber Monday deals available from Kohls.com right now.
- ZeroXposur 4-piece outerwear sets (Sale: $80-100, Regular: $250-300)
- All Marc Anthony cashmere sweaters for men (Sale: $70, Regular: $160)
- All Apt. 9 sweaters for women (Sale: $38, Regular: $125)
- LeapFrog Leapster GS Explorer Bonus Pack (Sale: $90, Regular: $130)
- Polaroid Ultra-Thin Digital Video Recorder (Sale: $170, Regular: $300)
- Food Network 10-piece Try-Ply Stainless Steel Cookware Set (Sale: $225, Regular: $450)
- Sterling Silver Individuality Beads 6-Bead Bracelets (Sale: $90, Regular: $350)
- Sterling Silver Blue Diamond Pendants (Sale: $50, Regular: $175)
- 3/8-karot T.W. Diamond Solitaire Earrings (Sale: $180, Regular: $600)
Get even more savings
By using the promo code “CYBER20” through Tuesday, Nov. 27, you can take another 20 percent off at Kohls.com. You can also take advantage of free shipping with no minimum purchase through Tuesday.
Avoid overspending on Cyber Monday
Though the deals at Kohls.com and other retailers are spectacular during Cyber Monday (and all week in some cases), you shouldn’t shop just to shop. You don’t want to start the new year in debt, so it’s important not to overspend.
Make a list: When shopping on Cyber Monday, arm yourself with a list and stick to it. The easiest way to overspend is by randomly browsing and impulse-buying.
Comparison shop: Take time to do a little research and comparison shop — don’t just buy the first deal you see. Many stores have the same popular items on sale, especially when it comes to electronics and toys.
Consider shipping costs: Take into account the cost of shipping (most stores are offering free shipping for a limited time), and also consider the store’s return policy. Some retailers only offer returns for 14 days… which becomes useless if you are giving the gift for Christmas.
Follow your favorite stores: If you follow your favorite stores on Twitter or Facebook, you’ll open yourself up to finding more discounts. Many retailers post exclusive deals on social media.