12 animals who aren't afraid to show some Valentine's Day PDA
Unlike a lot of human PDA, animals showing each other love is the cutest thing I can think of and is always OK in my book. Whether it's two kitties touching noses or porcupines love-wrestling (especially the latter), I can't get enough of these affectionate displays. If there was a website that could alert me to real-time animal PDA, I'd be on it 24/7.
We have rounded up the 12 cutest displays of public animal affection to make your Valentine's Day that much sweeter. Enjoy.
1. She's mine!
"I love you, and I don't care who knows it!"
2. Just a kitty and her pig
"Sure, we're different, but that doesn't mean we're not allowed to show our love!"
"I will love on my dog friend whenever and wherever I please, thank you!
4. A flamingo heart — what could be cuter?
Any animals that make a heart when they kiss may do so in front of me anytime.
5. So. Much. Love.
Yeah, they're so into each other they don't even realize they're being recorded.
6. The sweetest, most delicate kiss you will ever witness
It looks like art, doesn't it?
7. Possibly the most romantic kiss I have ever witnessed
But the best part about this picture? The floating heads behind the kissing ones in front.
And I've melted into a cuteness puddle.
9. These bunnies don't carrot all that you're watching their snuggle fest
I love the third bunny, who simply cannot be bothered.
10. Nothing says love more than mutual grooming
"Honey, when was the last time you cleaned your ears?"
11. Yin and yang. Yeah, these are my cats. And this is a very common position for them
12. An unlikely couple, but possibly the cutest duo on this list
Tiny nose meeting big nose officially breaks the cuteness meter.