14 Reasons I'd rather be the crazy cat lady on Valentine's Day
Sometimes it's a good thing to be a crazy cat lady, like when you don't have a date for Valentine's Day.
1. I can watch as many romantic kitty-themed movies as I want
Who wants to have to fight over the TV? My cat doesn't fight for the remote, even if it does fight for the blanket.
2. At least my cat never leaves the toilet seat up
Who else can say that about her boyfriend?
3. I can pick up some new kitty knickknacks
There's no such thing as too many cat statues.
4. I don't have to share my chocolate with my cat
As long as I make sure the kibble bowls are filled, my cats never bug me for chocolate.
5. I wanted to knit my kitty a scarf anyway
My cat loves all the scarves I've made it so far. Why not make one more?
6. My cat doesn't give me shifty eyes for drinking all the wine
If the cat does start eyeing my wine, we may have an issue.
7. I can drink out of my favorite mug without judgment
I'm even thinking of getting my cat a matching bowl. Twinsies!
8. I can watch wacky cat videos the whole night
My cat would kill me for saying it, but it laughs harder at those videos than I do.
9. My kitty always helps me do laundry
It's a proven fact: Cats always help more with the laundry than boyfriends.
10. My cats make better bed companions
Their purring puts me to sleep, unlike the snoring from my last boyfriend.
11. Cats plus boxes equal hours of fun
Just try and ask your date to play in a box for your entertainment. I doubt he'll be half as funny.
12. I'd rather buy kitty toys than cards and chocolates
Cat toys are tons more fun than all that Valentine's stuff.
13. My cat always helps me load the dishwasher
My cat is the best roomie a girl could have.
14. My cat doesn't judge me
Or if it does, at least it has the decency to hide it.