DIY dog treat mix makes a sweet gift for animal lovers (VIDEO)
Gifting dog biscuits in a cute little stocking every holiday is great, but consider giving your dog-loving friends something new.
Similar to the cookie mix in a jar gift, treat your pet-loving friends with this cute and simple gift. Combine all the dry ingredients for these homemade dog biscuits into a jar and attach the instructions on a decorative card.
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2-1/2 cups of whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of beef or chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 cup of hot water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour contents in bowl.
- Add egg and 1/2 cup of hot water to the bowl.
- Knead the dough.
- Roll out the dough.
- Cut dough into biscuits.
- Finish by cooking for 30 minutes.