Pamper your pet with this homemade dog shampoo (VIDEO)
Dog shampoo can be filled with so many scary chemicals, and the organic ones can have a pretty strange scent. Find the best of both worlds by making your own.Ingredients:
- 3 cups water
- Rosemary stem
- 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon organic extra virgin coconut oil
- 5 tablespoons Dr. Bronner’s baby-mild liquid soap
- 3-4 drops lavender essential oil
- Bottle with air-tight seal
- Boil 3 cups water and add rosemary stem to steep.
- Remove water from heat and let cool.
- Remove rosemary stem and pour liquid into bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup white vinegar, 1 tablespoon coconut oil, 5 tablespoons liquid soap and 3-4 drops lavender oil into bottle.
- Close lid and shake until combined.