Lunch bag maracas
What you’ll need:
- brown paper lunch bag
- dried beans
- rubber band
- wood dowel
- green, red and yellow markers
What you’ll do:
- With your bag folded flat, let your kiddo decorate the bag with stripes, squiggles and dots.
- Open up your lunch bag and line the inside with a sheet of foil.
- Place a handful of dried rice or beans inside the bag.
- Insert the dowel half inside the bag and gather opening of bag around the dowel; secure with rubber band and let your youngsters make their own Cinco de Mayo music with this easy and affordable craft for kids to help celebrate.
Image credit: Michelle Maffei
*Updated May 5, 2016