3. Paper chain American flag
What you’ll need:
- red, white and blue construction paper
What you’ll do:
- Cut the construction paper crosswise into 1-inch strips. You will need 36 red strips, 25 white strips, and 16 blue strips.
- Create four blue chains that are four links long, two white chains and two red chains that are seven links long, and two red chains and one white chain that is 11 links long.
- Piece the chains together as shown in the picture. Use staples to hold the paper chains together.
- Once it is completely assembled, tape the paper chain flag up on a wall.
Next Up: Handprint American flag