2. Popsicle stick American flag
What you’ll need:
- popsicle or craft sticks
- red and white paint
- paint brush
- blue craft foam
- foam star stickers
What you’ll do:
- Paint three of the craft/popsicle sticks red and two of the sticks white and set them aside to dry.
- Once the paint has dried, alternate the red and white sticks. Glue another popsicle stick diagonally behind the red and white craft sticks to hold them in place.
- Cut out a small rectangle from the blue craft foam and glue it to the upper left corner of the flag.
- Stick star stickers on top of the blue rectangle.
- Glue a popsicle stick to the bottom left corner of the flag to create a handle.
Next Up: Paper chain American flag