2. Bunny cup craft
What you’ll need:
- white paper or plastic cup
- white craft foam
- pink craft foam
- googly eyes
- white pipe cleaner
What you’ll do:
- Cut out two long, skinny ovals from the white craft foam to make the ears.
- Cut two smaller ovals from the pink craft foam. Glue the pink craft foam over the top of the white craft foam.
- Once the glue has dried, turn the cup upside-down and glue the ears to the back of the cup.
- Cut out four pieces of white pipe cleaner that are each 1-1/2-inches long. Glue the pipe cleaners to the center of the cup to form the whiskers, two on each side.
- Cut out a triangle from the pink craft foam. Glue the triangle upside-down over the top of the whiskers to form the bunny’s nose.
- Glue two googly eyes above the nose.
- Draw a mouth on the bunny below the nose with the marker.
Next Up: Cotton ball lamb craft