Birds are chirping, flowers are blooming and Easter crafts are cute as can be. If you’re looking for a way to get your kids “egg-cited” about the upcoming holiday without loading them up on candy, these three crafts will make for an adorable afternoon of fun.
1. Feathery chick craft
What you’ll need:
- 5-inch Styrofoam ball
- 6-foot yellow feather boa
- craft glue
- googly eyes
- orange felt
What you’ll do:
- Glue one end of the feather boa to the Styrofoam ball.
- Start wrapping the feather boa around the Styrofoam ball. Glue it in place every few inches.
- Once the entire ball is covered by the feather boa, trim off any extra length from the feather boa, and glue the end of the boa to the Styrofoam ball.
- Cut out a triangle from the orange felt to make the beak and glue it upside down to the ball.
- Glue two googly eyes above the beak.
- Cut out two feet from the orange felt and glue them toward the bottom of the ball.