Easy wind chime craft
- Paper or plastic cup
- Hole punch
- Cord or twine
- Jewels, sequins or stickers
- Use the hole punch to punch holes in the bottom of the cup.
- Cut one 6-inch piece of string for every hole. Thread a string through each hole, and tie the string to the cup.
- Thread some beads on to the string, then tie a metal washer to the end of the string.
- Decorate the sides of the cup with markers, jewels, sequins or stickers.
- Turn the cup upside down. Use scissors to cut an “X” in the bottom of the cup.
- Feed the cord through the “X” and tie a knot on the inside of the cup. Use the cord to hang the wind chime.
A version of this article was originally published in February 2013.