Mod Podge bird house craft
- Wooden bird house
- Colorful paper
- Mod Podge
- Foam brush
- Cut the paper into 1-inch squares.
- Coat one side of the birdhouse with a thin layer of Mod Podge.
- Start applying the squares to the Mod Podge. You can overlap the squares, but be sure to paint a second coat of Mod Podge to give the top squares something to stick to.
- Keep applying squares to all sides of the bird house.
- Once you have applied all of the squares and the bird house is completely covered, apply a final coat of Mod Podge over the entire surface to seal it.
Next: Easy wind chime craft