Yarn butterfly craft
- Popsicle sticks
- Pipe cleaners
- Googly eyes
More: 10 Incredible Forts to Build “for Your Kids” (*Wink, Wink*)
- Glue two popsicle sticks together to form an “X” and let the glue dry completely.
- Beginning in the center, start wrapping the yarn around the popsicle sticks on both halves of the “X.”
- Cut a pipe cleaner in half. Fold the half into a “V” and then curl the ends to form the antennae. Slide beads on to the end of the pipe cleaner.
- Take a second full-length pipe cleaner and wrap it around the center of the butterfly. Wrap the pipe cleaner around the antennae to hold it in place.
- Glue the end of the pipe cleaner to the back of the butterfly to secure it.
- Glue two googly eyes to the front of the butterfly.
Next: Mod Podge bird house craft