Top strollers under $100
Strollers don’t have to be expensive to get the job done safely, comfortably and in style. These top strollers are great for travel, everyday activity and offer parents — and children — a stylish ride.
Delta Urban Street LX
The Delta Urban Street LX stroller (Toys “R” Us, $80) is a practical, stylish and comfortable stroller for both child and parents. This lightweight stroller offers all the must-have features of an umbrella stroller with an attractive price.
Age and weight range: To 35 pounds
- Multi-position reclining seat has reflective accents, sturdy fabric and adjustable foot rest.
- Adjustable padded 5-point harness.
- Large canopy with clear peek-a-boo window.
- Shock-absorbing front swivel wheels.
- Large under basket and parent cup holder.
Chicco Ct0.6 Capri
The trendy and stylish Chicco Capri (Amazon, $80) is ideal for traveling families. The lightweight aluminum frame, attached carry strap and included carry bag make this stroller an on-the-go favorite.
Age and weight range: To 37 pounds
- Large, adjustable and removable canopy.
- All-wheel suspension with front lockable swivel wheels.
- Padded, adjustable 5-point harness.
- Multi-position recline.
- Lightweight aluminum frame weighs only 11 pounds.
The First Years Ignite
The First Years Ignite stroller (Toys “R” Us, $60) will last you through the toddler years as it can comfortably fit a child up to 50 pounds. The Euro-styled frame and contemporary fashions make this everyday stroller stylish and fun to push.
Age and weight range: To 50 pounds
- Wide, comfortable and reclining seat has an easy-adjust 5-point harness.
- Taller handles for parents for comfortable strolling.
- Upper storage console and under basket provide ample storage space.
- Large sun canopy is also removable.
- Weighs only 14 pounds and has a one-handed fold for easy transport.
The BabyTrend Passport (Walmart, $45) offers practical and easy-to-use features for both parents and Baby. The one-handed fold makes this lightweight and sturdy full-sized stroller a parent favorite.
Age and weight range: To 45 pounds or 40 inches
- Large under basket with easy access.
- Ergonomic, padded handle with attached parent console.
- One-handed, compact fold.
- Swing-away child tray with cup holder and snack area.
- 5-point harness, folding sun canopy and multi-position recline.
The popular Graco LiteRider (Target, $65) is perfect for active families. The lightweight design, simple fold, practical features and infant car seat adaptability mean you’ll only need one stroller from birth through the toddler years.
Age and weight range: Birth to 40 pounds
- Padded, 2-position recline for sleeping on the go.
- Compatible with all Graco infant car seats as a travel system.
- Lockable front swivel wheels and durable suspension provide a smooth ride.
- Removable child’s tray and fixed parent tray with two deep cup holders.
- Extra large, drop-down storage basket is easy to access.
The features and style of the Combi Flare (Toys “R” Us, $100) make this stroller a must-have for all families. When used with a Combi Shuttle 33 infant car seat, the Combi Flare becomes a lightweight and compact travel system.
Age and weight range: To 55 pounds
- Easy 3-second standing fold.
- Removable cup holder and padded bumper bar.
- Multi-position, washable, easy-adjust seat with 5-point harness.
- Adjustable sun canopy with storage pocket.
- Attached carry strap for easy transport.