3. American flag tissue paper wreath
- Elmer’s Bi-Fold Foam Board
- X-ACTO Gripster Knife
- Red, white and blue tissue paper
- Glue pen
- On one side of the Elmer’s Bi-Fold Foam Board, draw a circle with a pencil.
- With the knife, carefully cut out the circle.
- Mark 1 1/2-inch marks on the inside of the circle every inch or so, using your ruler.
- Carefully cut out the inside circle to make the wreath base.
- Mark a square in one corner of the wreath and then mark lines across and down the remainder of the wreath.
- Tear multiple 3-inch by 3-inch squares of red, white and blue tissue paper.
- Pinch the middle of each tissue square while gently pulling the ends upward.
- Apply the glue to the square section and carefully place each blue tissue piece until the area is covered.
- Apply the glue to the line section and carefully place each red tissue piece until the area is covered.
- Repeat step nine — alternating red and white — until the wreath is completely covered.