2. Patriotic handprint flag
- Red, white and blue washable craft paint
- Two white sturdy paper plates
- White poster board
- Using a pencil and a ruler, draw the outline of the American flag lightly on the poster board. Draw a square in the top left corner for the stars and thick lines for the stripes.
- Place blue paint on one paper plate.
- Place red paint on the other paper plate.
- Dip one hand in the blue paint and then press your hand inside the square area on the poster board multiple times to create the handprint stars.
- Dip your other hand in the red paint and then press that hand on every other line multiple times to create the stripes.
- Let dry.
Next Up: American flag tissue paper wreath