What you’ll need:
- Sharp scissors or X-Acto knife
- Colored paper
- Hot glue gun or craft glue
What you’ll do:
- Draw a mariachi guitar shape on the cardboard.
- Carefully cut out the mariachi guitar with sharp scissors or have an adult use an X-Acto knife.
- Cut out colored paper to decorate both sides of the cardboard.
- Cut four to five long pieces of string, and glue them to one side of the cardboard to make the guitar strings.
Caution: Only adults should use the hot glue gun and X-Acto knife.
Next Up: Cinco de Mayo activities for kids