Chain of love
What you’ll need:
- construction paper or card stock in various colors
- hole punch
- markers or crayons
What you’ll do:
- Help your child cut heart shapes — small, medium and large — out of construction paper or card stock in his favorite colors (you don’t have to limit him to red, pink and white).
- Punch holes in the top and bottom of each heart except for the last heart, which will only need a hole punched in the top.
- “Chain” together the hearts with ribbon. Add a longer ribbon to the top heart.
- Write a heartfelt message or let your child color a picture on each heart and you have a card that doubles as V-Day decoration!
Updated by Bethany Ramos on 1.15.16