Our list of romantic baby boy names features names that are masculine, yet unique. From romantic destinations to boy names with romantic meanings and cool French names, check out our picks of names that will surround you son in love.
You will find that many romantic baby boy names are classic names that have stood the test of time. By searching out cool destinations, looking at baby name meanings and choosing our favorite romantic French names, you are sure to find the perfect name for your baby boy.
Consider naming your son after a destination that is romantic to you and your spouse. For instance, think about your first date, honeymoon, first kiss or favorite romantic vacation spot. Victoria Beckham named her son Brooklyn after finding out she was pregnant while visiting Brooklyn, New York. How romantic is that?
For more ideas, check out our pick of the top romantic destinations that would make great baby boy names:
Boy names meaning “love”
One way to find a baby name is to search for names by meaning. We searched boy names meaning “love” or a variation of love and came up with this list of unique and traditional names.
- Eros: Spanish name love
- Gerwyn: Welsh name meaning “fair love”
- Chad: African-American name meaning “of great love”
- Tris: Celtic name meaning
- Craddock: Welsh name meaning affection; beloved
- Caradoc: Welsh name meaning affection, amiable
- Anwil: Welsh name meaning beloved
- Davet: French name meaning beloved
- Jedi: Hebrew name meaning “Beloved by god” – and beloved by Star Wars fans, we’re sure!
- Daith: Irish name meaning “beloved”
- Dave: Hebrew name meaning “beloved”
- Davidson: English name meaning “beloved”
- Davion: English name meaning “beloved”
- Truesdale: English name meaning “From the beloved one’s farm”
French names for boys
The French language is romantic, yes masculine – so it should come as no surprise that French boy names made our list for romantic names. Here are some of our top picks:
Romantic men in literature
Romantic men in classic literature always seem to have the best names. They are unique, yet classic – and always romantic. Consider the name Romeo from Shakespeare’s Romeo & Juliet – which is considered one of the greatest love stories of all time. The princess Isolde fell in love with Tristan – which was also the name of another romantic man (Brad Pitt) in Legends of the Fall. It is hard to forget the love story in Gone with the Wind between Scarlett O’Hara and Rhett Butler.