3 Fall crafts for kids
Your kids will be inspired by the beautiful colors of fall to create amazing autumn crafts. Here are three simple fall crafts that even young kids can make!
Many people know you can use a carved potato to create a fun stamp, but apples are perfect for fall decorating.
What you'll need:
- craft paint
- paper plate
- lunch bags, book covers and other items to decorate
- Cut the apple in half from top to bottom.
- Remove excess moisture by pressing the cut (flesh) side against a paper towel.
- Pour some craft paint out on a paper plate. Press the cut side of the apple into the paint.
- Press the apple down firmly against the item to stamp the ink.
- Reapply paint to the apple after each stamp.
- Decorate lunch bags, book covers, blank greeting cards or anything else you want.
(Adapted from Martha Stewart TV)