Are you looking for a unique baby name to help your child stand out in a crowd? We scoured baby names to come up with the top 25 for boys and girls (in alphabetical order) to help you narrow down your search.
Looking for a unique name for your baby? These names may not be ones you’ve heard, but they are perfect for a different take on naming. Without further ado … the top 50 unique names for boys and
Unique Girls Names
- Abianne – Abby and Anne combine to form this unique American name with a pretty ring to it.
- Abrya – This Hebrew name is a variation of the name Abra, which means mother of many nations.
- Aislynn – This Irish name is derived from the name Ashlyn, which means vision or dream.
- Bedelia – Another variation of an Irish name, this is a form of Bridget, which means strong.
- Cai – This Vietnamese name means feminine.
- Devonna – An English name, this means from Devonshire.
- Ezri – This Hebrew name means helper or strong.
- Fallon – Power by relation? This Irish name means grandchild of the ruler.
- Gemma – If this reminds of you gems, it should. This Latin and Italian name means precious stone.
- Halia – The Hawaiian language is filled with beautiful names, and this one is no exception. In loving memory (Hawaiian)
- Indira – This splendid Hindi name means just that – splendid.
- Jalea- Jay and Leah combine to form this fun American name.
- Kaiya – This Japanese name means forgiveness.
- Lyric – This musical Greek name mean lyre player.
- Marelda – A strong name for a powerful woman? This German name means renowned warrior.
- Najila – This Arabic name means brilliant eyes.
- Oriana – This name is Latin and means dawn or surprise.
- Petra – This is a Greek and a Latin name, meaning small rock.
- Quinby – Get royal with this Scaninavian name that means queen’s estate.
- Raniyah – This Arabic name means gazing.
- Stormy – This English name means impetuous by nature.
- Tahira – This Arabic name means virginal or pure.
- Umeko – This Japanese name means plum-blossom child.
- Vanora – This Welsh name means white wave.
- Wainani – This Hawaiian name means beautiful water.
Get more girl baby name ideas here!