Promote autism awareness with these goodies, gifts & garb
Whether you want to proudly proclaim that you "love someone with autism" or want to make a more subtle statement, there are a multitude of ways you can show your support for people with autism in your family, circle of friends, or just in the world at large! Here are a few we found.
Autism awareness products
- Autism Speaks Men's microfleece jacket
- Duck family with an individual (autistic) t-shirt
- Autism Society of America postage stamps
- "I Love Someone with Autism" cap
- "I am an autistic human being" t-shirt
- Large autism awareness ribbon car magnet
- Wristlet key fobs with colorful autistic/puzzle-piece design
- Autism butterfly removable car decal
- Autism Awareness 2-sided silvertone keychain (1"x1")
- Autism awareness vinyl checkbook cover
- Autism Speaks English silk Mountain & Sackett tie
Most of the above-mentioned sites offer a variety of autism-themed products to go along with your shirts, keychains and other products promoting autistic awareness. (Note: Inclusion in this list is based only upon the product offerings, and should not be considered an endorsement of any organization.)
What difference does autism awareness really make? It can help child directly by informing those around an autistic child of his/her special needs, showing people that autism is more than just a statistic, while also helping to keep the spotlight on autism, benefiting research and support services.