From Blue to Rose — and much in between — here are some celeb naming themes.
Color me blue Maria Bello: Jackson Blue
Cher: Elijah Blue
Dave Evans (“The Edge”): Blue Angel (girl)
Shannon Hoon: Nico Blue
Kelly Preston & John Travolta: Ella Bleu
Veronica Webb: Molly Blue
Creative parents of three girls each:
- Yasmin & Simon LeBon: Amber Rose, Saffron Sahara, Tallulah Pine
- Demi Moore & Bruce Willis: Rumer Glenn, Scout Larue, Tallulah Belle
- Paula Yates & Bob Geldof: Fifi Trixibelle, Peaches Honeyblossom and Pixie
- And creative parents of three boys:
- Victoria (“Posh Spice”) & David Beckham:Brooklyn, Romeo & Cruz
Robert Rodriguez (director): Rocket Valentin, Racer Maximilliano and Rebel Antonio.
Mini-me wannabe It’s true: George Foreman, of boxing ring and grill fame, named all five of his sons after himself: George Jr., George III, George IV, George V and George VI. His daughters fared slightly better: Freeda George, Georgetta, Michi, Natalie and Leola. Says Daddy George on his Web site, “I was really close to naming all the girls George as well, but I decided that might have been overkill.” You think?
Middle best Téa Leoni & David Duchovny call their kids by their middle names: daughter Madeleine goes by West, while their son Kyd is called Miller.
A Rose by any other name… Sylvester Stallone and his wife, Jennifer Flavin Stallone have three daughters: Sophia Rose, Sistine Rose and Scarlet Rose.
Presidentially Yours Hail to the little chiefs. Rita Wilson & Tom Hanks named their two boys Chester and Truman.