9 reasons I'm grateful for Curious George
What better life guide is there than the world's most curious monkey? I'm not sure. But Curious George has taught my kids so much. I've been watching that little monkey with my kids for years, which means that I've personally learned a few life lessons myself!
1. Curious George taught my children to work hard towards something they believe in.
2. He also taught my kids to not be afraid to take a chance.
3. That little monkey showed my children that it's OK to dive in head first and ask questions later!
4. And that it's OK to get dirty... really dirty.
5. No matter what, kids should always have fun. That is key.
6. And friends and family are everything.
7. Of course, that monkey likes to eat. So, my kids have an appreciation for a great meal (or dessert).
8. Curious George wasn't in a rush to grow up... and neither are my little three.
9. A big rule that I had to learn — paint washes off and it's not that big of a deal when messes happen. :) The kids knew this one already. LOL!
Curious George is about love, adventure and joy. What more do you want to teach your little ones?! Those sound like perfect life lessons to me.
All 9 seasons of Curious George, as well as the animated film Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey, are now streaming only on Hulu. As with all Kids programming on Hulu, Curious George streams commercial-free.
This post is part of a sponsored collaboration between Hulu and SheKnows