3 Cute Christmas ornaments kids can make with candy
Looking for a Christmas craft that's deliciously easy and fun too? Now your child's favorite sweet Christmas treat can become a charming ornament that will glisten on your Christmas tree.
Chocolate candy ball
- Styrofoam ball
- 10-ounce bag of chocolate candies
- Cut a piece of ribbon approximately six inches long.
- Fold the ribbon to make a loop and glue it to the Styrofoam ball.
- Break several toothpicks in half and press the pointed ends of the toothpicks into the bottom of each of the chocolate candies.
- After the glue on the ribbon has dried, start sticking the chocolate candy on the Styrofoam ball.
- Keep adding chocolate until the entire ball is covered. Then the ornament is ready to hang on your tree.