3 Snowflake crafts for kids — no snow required
As the first snowflakes of winter start to fall, you are probably wondering what to do to keep little ones entertained. When it's just too chilly for outdoor play, pull out one of these easy snowflake crafts to make with the kids.
More: Snowman crafts for kids
Perler bead snowflakes
- Perler beads
- Hexagon Perler bead peg board
- Perler ironing paper
- Rhinestone stickers
- Create a snowflake design on the hexagon peg board.
- Heat up your iron, then lay the ironing paper on top of the snowflake design.
- Use the iron to melt the beads through the ironing paper until the beads are completely melted together.
- Let the beads cool, then remove them from the tray and carefully peel away the ironing paper.
- Decorate the front of the snowflake with the rhinestone stickers