Parenthood is not for the faint of heart, and most of us quickly discover that being able to laugh about its twists and turns makes it a bit easier to handle. The parents of Twitter totally get it and are never shy in letting out their frustrations and shortcomings, always making the rest of us laugh in the process. Here are some of the funniest parenting tweets from this week. Enjoy, and happy weekend!
1. Their timing is always impeccable.
2. 'Tis the season!
3. They're on to you.
More: The best bedtime for kids, revealed
4. Go easy, little buddy.
5. Babies have no respect for daylight saving time.
6. They get pretty inventive.
More: Little boy loves Dad so much he can't stop telling him (VIDEO)
7. The oldest trick in the book.
8. This now qualifies as living on the edge, sadly.
9. Seriously, why?
More: The 10 most annoying things a mom will ever say on Facebook
10. Throw pillows without marker stains are only fantasy now.