Help your kids fight flu season with DIY menthol bath bombs (VIDEO)
When your kid is suffering from a cold or the flu, no one in the house gets any rest.
Find some relief (for everyone) by putting your sick kiddo in the tub with one of these DIY bath bombs. She'll feel better, and you'll both finally get some sleep.
Menthol shower-bombs recipe
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 1 cup cornstarch
- 5 tablespoons baby vapor rub
- 2 or 3 teaspoons water
- Mold tray
- Add the cornstarch to a large bowl.
- Add the vapor rub and mix.
- Add the baking soda and continue mixing.
- Add water and mix until well combined.
- Add the mixture to the mold.
- Freeze overnight.
- Place on the shower floor during a warm/hot shower and let vapors fill the shower with steam.