10 Funniest tweets from parents this week
Parenthood is not for the faint of heart, and most of us quickly discover that being able to laugh about its twists and turns makes it a bit easier to handle. The parents of Twitter totally get it and are never shy in letting out their frustrations and shortcomings, always making the rest of us laugh in the process. Here are some of the funniest parenting tweets from this week. Enjoy, and happy weekend!
1. Isn't December enough?
2. Run. Just run.
3. That'll teach her.
4. First rule of bouncy house: We don't talk about bouncy house.
5. Make sure your kid isn't the smelly kid.
6. Let me do some Facebook stalking first, OK, buddy?
7. Deep breaths. It's their turn now.
8. She has that certain something.
9. Please, buddy. Before sunrise.
10. Never grow up.