Learn how to make little owls using pinecones (VIDEO)
Distract the kids from the delicious smells coming from the kitchen with this fall craft.
Every holiday event, my whole family gets together and makes a cute little craft. It is a great way to spend some quality time together, and everyone can get a laugh out of that one uncle who just does not understand how to cut in a straight line. So grab the materials, and play the video to see exactly what you need to do to make this precious little owl.
- Googly eyes
- Orange and yellow foam
- Brown felt
- Orange pipe cleaner
- Small pompoms
- Glue googly eyes onto the pompoms.
- Fold the pipe cleaners to look just like little feet.
- Glue the feet to the pinecone.
- Cut triangles out of the foam to make beaks.
- Glue on the beak and the eyes.
- Cut a circle out of the felt, and then cut that circle in half.
- Attach the half circles to the pinecone as wings.