Ornaments are always a nice holiday gift to give, but an ornament with a cute picture of your kid in it? Perfect.
These photo ornaments are simple enough for kids to make — and they have that personal touch that family and friends will totally appreciate.
Pom-pom wreath ornament
- Piece of cardboard
- Cup or bowl
- Sparkly pom-poms
- Trace around a cup or small bowl on the cardboard to make a circle. Trace around a second slightly smaller cup or bowl to draw a smaller circle within the larger circle.
- Cut out the wreath shape by cutting out the center circle, then cutting around the larger circle.
- Cover the front of the cardboard wreath with glue, then place the pom-poms in a single layer on the front of the wreath.
- Come back and glue a few additional pom-poms on top of the first layer of pom-poms.
- Once the glue is dry, flip the wreath over. Cut a piece of ribbon, fold it in half, and glue the fold to the back of the wreath. Tie a knot in the ribbon.
- Cut out a photo that is slightly larger than the inner opening of the wreath.
- Glue along the inner wreath opening on the back side of the wreath, then glue the picture to the back of the wreath.