Goat animal craft
- Paper bag
- White card stock
- White construction paper
- Glue stick
- Craft glue
- Pink colored pencil
- Black colored pencil
- 2 Clothespins
- Measure the white card stock to cover the base and front of your paper bag and cut to size — keep in mind that you won’t need to cover the bag under the fold where the goat’s “mouth” will be. Attach with craft glue.
- Cut a circle from your white construction paper to form the goat’s muzzle and draw on a nose and mouth with colored pencils. Glue the top half of your circle to the front of your goat puppet.
- Next, cut 2 large leaf-like shapes for the ears, crease in the middle along one half of the ear, add a bit of craft glue and fold over the top of each side of the goat’s face.
- Cut out a large triangle shape from the white construction paper for the goat’s beard, cutting several times to form fringe along 1 point of the triangle. Affix just under the goat’s mouth with craft glue.
- Glue the wiggle eyes to the front of the puppet above the goat’s muzzle.
- Finally, clip the clothespins to the top edge of the puppet to form the horns and your goat animal craft is ready to play.
Up next: Horse craft