Elephant handprint craft
- Construction paper or card stock
- Gray poster paint
- Foam paintbrush
- A hand
- Dip your paintbrush into the gray paint and cover the palm and fingers of your child’s hand.
- Place her hand palm down on the construction paper towards the top of the paper, with fingers spread out. Remove hand carefully to leave a gray handprint behind and set aside to dry.
- Now, spin your handprint around so that the fingers of the print are pointing down and begin sketching an ear shape, add an eye, sprinkle in lines on the trunk and draw a tail on the back end of your elephant craft.
- Finally, let your kid create an outdoor scene on the rest of the paper to complete this keepsake handprint animal craft.
Up next: Frog craft