Bear cardboard tube craft
- Toilet paper tube or any empty cardboard roll
- Brown paint
- Foam paintbrush
- Brown construction paper
- Black marker
- Craft glue
- Paint your toilet paper tube brown and set aside to dry.
- Next, cut 2 strips of brown paper 6 inches long, for the arms and legs. Round the ends for the hands and feet.
- Then, cut out a bear-shaped face from the brown construction paper. You can use a pencil to sketch it out first or freehand this simple shape.
- Use your black marker to draw a friendly bear face, paws and toenail lines on your bear’s face, hands and feet.
- Finally, wrap the arm strips near the top of the tube and adhere with glue, then repeat with the leg strips at the bottom and glue as well. Glue your bear’s face to the front top of the tube and your craft is ready!
Up next: Camel craft