Rabbit soap craft
- Standard-sized washcloth (any color)
- Rubber band
- Bar soap
- 2 Wiggle eyes
- Scrap of pink craft foam sheet
- 2 Small scraps of black yarn
- Cotton ball
- Craft glue
- First, lay your washcloth on a flat surface with 1 corner closest to you creating a diamond shape.
- Place the bar of soap at 1 corner — with the wide side of the soap closest to you — and begin rolling it up in the washcloth until you the reach the opposite corner. You should have created a long roll with the soap lengthwise in the center.
- Next, bring the 2 long ends of the washcloth to meet in the center of the rolled-up soap and secure tightly against the soap roll with a rubber band. Loosen ends to lay out to the sides to create the rabbit’s ears. Tuck the end of your washcloth roll back under the ears slightly for a more finished look.
- Glue your wiggle eyes and pink foam nose to your rabbit’s face on the side opposite of the washcloth end you’ve tucked.
- Glue the 2 small scraps of black yarn in a rabbit-mouth shape under the nose and glue the cotton ball to the back and your rabbit animal craft is as cute as a button.
Up next: Snake craft