Penguin paper cup craft
- Paper cup
- Black felt
- Quick-drying glue
- Gold glitter craft foam sheet
- 2 Wiggle eyes
- First, turn your cup upside down and measure the felt to wrap around your cup once, leaving enough above the cup to overlap the bottom of the cup and enough below to wrap over the rim and inside the cup. Cut with scissors and secure with glue.
- While your felt-covered cup is drying, use the glitter foam sheet and cut a triangle for the beak and 2 large ovals for feet.
- Use your black felt scraps to cut out 2 leaf shapes to form the flippers of your penguin.
- Then, making sure your cup is still turned upside down, use glue to secure the wiggle eyes to the front of your cup, followed by the upside down glitter triangle below the eyes for the beak and a felt flipper on each of the sides.
- Add a bead of glue underneath the rim of the cup in the front and set on top of the glitter foam feet — just make sure you leave most of the feet sticking out for an extra helping of cuteness!
Up next: Quail craft