Jaguar spoon craft
- 3 wooden craft sticks
- 1 Plastic spoon
- Yellow, brown and black markers
- Yellow card stock scraps
- Yellow pipe cleaner
- Have your youngster color the back of the spoon with the yellow marker. Allow the spoon to dry.
- Then, let your little one color all 3 craft sticks yellow, then randomly make spots on the craft sticks with the brown marker.
- Glue 1 craft stick along the handle of the back of the spoon to form the jaguar’s body.
- Cut 2 of the craft sticks in half to form the 4 legs and glue the cut edge to the front side of the spoon, with the colored sides facing the back to match the body.
- Use small scraps of yellow card stock to cut out little ears. Make a small mark to form the inside of the ears and glue to the top of the spoon.
- Glue the yellow pipe cleaner to the back end of the jaguar and use the black marker to complete with a cute little face on the back of the spoon. Your jaguar craft is ready for fun.
Up next: Kangaroo craft