Cute Thanksgiving outfits for kids
At this year's Thanksgiving gathering, show up in style. We've found the best Thanksgiving outfits for your kids.
Thanksgiving is a trial run for big holiday gatherings later in the year — but you don’t have to worry about coordinating holiday colors. Take it easy with stylish, semi-dressy outfits for your little (and not so little) ones. We’ve rounded up cute Thanksgiving outfits to help you put together your family's holiday look.
Cute Thanksgiving outfits for baby boys
- Layered look cable knit sweater (Naartjie Kids, $36) — Faux layers make it easy to dress baby in a snazzy outfit for holiday photos.
- Denim pants (Naartjie Kids, $27) — Pair your little one's holiday sweater with dark denim for a look that's dressy but casual.
- Color-block boots (Old Navy, $8) — Pre-walkers stay warm with these super cute, super soft boots.
- Baby belt (OshKosh, $8) — Belts on babies are impractical but adorable. Put it on for pictures and leave it off after the next diaper change.
Cute Thanksgiving outfits for baby girls
- Ruffle dress (Tea Collection, $28) — Dress her in a bold red, a surprising (and lucky!) shade for baby girl clothes.
- Skinny leggings (Tea Collection, $18) — Leggings are a must-have in the fall. Throw on this cozy pair under her Thanksgiving dress.
- Grey slouch boots (Target, $16) — You can't go wrong with soft grey boots. Early walkers can toddle in these warm, soft boots.
- Red headband (Etsy, $6) — It's impossible to resist a glamorous headband on a baby girl. Get your camera ready to snag a shot before she flings it off.
Find cozy fall sweaters for every age >>
Cute Thanksgiving outfits for big boys
- Graphic crew-neck sweater (Old Navy, $24) — Instead of convincing him to wear a tie, get cheeky with this tie-print sweater.
- Straight-legged cords (Old Navy, $20) — These neutral cords will carry him through the school year. Not-quite skinny, they're perfect for dressier days.
- Felton boots (Target, $20) — These stylish boots are dressy but comfortable enough for a romp outside with the other kids on Thanksgiving.
- Studded belt (Kohl's, $16) — This might not be grandma's favorite accessory, but your son will thank you for the dose of cool.
Cute Thanksgiving outfits for big girls
- Mixed fabric dress (Naartjie Kids, $30) — This bohemian-style dress is dainty without being too flouncy. It's the perfect look for a casual Thanksgiving gathering.
- Slouch boots (Naartjie Kids, $30) — Finish her ensemble with pink suede boots with cute sweater accents.
- Footed tights (Old Navy, $8) — Don't forget a warm pair of tights to keep her legs cozy.
- Wool headband (Etsy, $9) — Match this fuzzy warm headband with the detailing on her pink boots for a complete look.