Nothing says fall like a cozy sweater. We’ve picked out the cutest sweaters for boys and girls to wear as the weather cools down this season.
for fall weather
Looking for great fall sweaters? These cozy, cute sweaters will keep your little ones — and not-so-little ones — warm and fashionable this fall season. Check out these perfect sweater selections for boys and girls as you hunt for fall fashions.
Cozy fall sweaters for baby girls
- Striped sweater jumpsuit (Target, $14) — Cover baby head to toe in cozy stripes.
- Striped sweater tunic (Tea Collection, $54) — Throw it over tiny leggings and you’re good to go.
- Neon stars sweater (Gap Kids, $25) — You definitely won’t lose sight of her in this neon sweater.
- Button-yoke cardigan (Old Navy, $17) — The cute button detail makes this adorably girlie and delightfully warm.
Find cool kids’ shoes for fall >>
Cozy fall sweaters for baby boys
- Blue-on-blue cardigan (Target, $8) — Who doesn’t love a classic cardigan? Especially a little one.
- Superhero graphic sweater (Gap Kids, $35) — Superheroes have to stay warm too.
- Dinosaur sweater (Gymboree, $25) — We dare you to find a cuter baby boy sweater.
- Zip-front fox cardigan (Carter’s, $23) — Keep him warm and adorable with this striped, zip-front cardigan.
Cozy fall sweaters for girls
- Neon heart sweater (Target, $9) — She’ll love trendy neon and the cute heart print this fall.
- Colorblock cardigan (Tea Collection, $49) — Make her favorite dress more snuggly or toss it on over a long-sleeved tee.
- Houndstooth sweater (Gap Kids, $30) — Black and white are big this season.
- Classic cardigan (Old Navy, $12) — When neon and graphics abound, every girl needs a classic cardi.
Find fall coats for kids >>
Cozy fall sweaters for boys
- Graphic skull sweater (Target, $8) — Perfect all season long, this sweater really shines when Halloween rolls around.
- Shawl-collar cable knit sweater (Gap Kids, $45) — You’ll want to steal this trendy, soft sweater.
- Classic V-neck (Old Navy, $18) — Layer it over his favorite T-shirt for instant coziness.
- Colorblock sweater (JC Penney, $16) — Pair this cute sweater with his best skinny jeans.
Cozy fall sweaters for teen girls
- Unicorn sweater (Target, $23) — Don’t ask. Just buy her the unicorn sweater.
- Boyfriend cardigan (Kohl’s, $15) — You may not want her to have a boyfriend, but you can compromise with this wardrobe staple.
- Open-stitch sweater (American Eagle, $30) — Lovely over a cami or a button-down shirt, this is school-ready and versatile.
- Lightweight star sweater (Old Navy, $10) — Perfect for layering, this lightweight tee will stay wearable through spring.
Cozy fall sweaters for teen boys
- Varsity tipped sweater (American Eagle, $50) — This one’s a splurge, but it’ll last him all season and you can ask him to wear it on Thanksgiving.
- Striped hoodie (Kohl’s, $22) — You say sweater, he says hoodie. At least this one has stripes.
- Solid V-neck sweater (Old Navy, $30) — Versatile and neutral, a grey V-neck should be part of every boy’s wardrobe.
- Ombre sweater (Macy’s, $62) — Soft and well-made, this looks great with jeans or dressed up with slacks if you can talk him into it.
More on shopping for kids’ clothes
Growing up glamorous: Your daughter’s first pair of heels
Best prices on uniform fashions
Save money on kids’ clothes by shopping out of season