Chevron. Zigzag. Missoni-inspired. Whatever you want to call it, it’s in and it’s sticking around. Extend your love of chevron print into your baby’s nursery or child’s room with these super fun items. It’s easy to add just a pop of chevron to their existing room decor or, you can create an entire zigzagged explosion in their room, if you’re just getting started on the design. But beware, a little chevron goes a long way, moms!
Bright & bold
We’re not suggesting that you take all of these bright, bold chevron pieces and throw them together into one room design — but if you’re looking to add a fun pop of zigzag to your child’s room, any one of these will take you a long way!
- Blanket — Bright Chevron Baby Blanket with Yellow Minky (Etsy, $38)
- Sheets — Chevron Sheet Set (Pottery Barn Teen, $49 and up)
- Baskets — Zig Zag Strapping Baskets (Land of Nod, $13 each)
- Prints — Dinosaur Chevron Collection (Etsy, $30 for a set of four prints)
Need a break from chevron? How to move on from chevron: 5 New prints for you to try >>
Keeping it subtle
Just because you love a little chevron, doesn’t mean that you want to shout it from the rooftops, right? Check out these more low-key prints that are a sweet way to add chevron to their room, without making yourself — or your kiddo — dizzy.
- Rug — Pickwick Chevron Wool Rug (Restoration Hardware Baby & Child, $320 and up)
- Bedding — Zigzag Sham (Urban Outfitters, $29 for a set of two)
- Stencil — Chevron Allover Stencil (Etsy, $33)
- Basket — Khaki Harper Canvas Storage Basket (Pottery Barn Kids, $15 and up)
These pretty neutral nurseries are making us swoon! Gorgeous gray nursery designs you’ll love >>
All about baby
Oh, baby! One of the best parts about designing your baby’s nursery is that they aren’t old enough to tell you their opinion yet! So, if you love chevron, now is the time to add it to your little one’s room or room-to-be. Fingers crossed that they’ll learn to love your obsession with zigzag decor!
- Sheets — Chevron Stripe Fitted Crib Sheet (Pottery Barn Kids, $19)
- Crib bumper — Breathable Mesh Crib Liner (Target, $29)
- Blocks — Chevron Alphabet Wooden Blocks (Etsy, $29 and up)
- Door Latch Cover — Latchy Catchy (Etsy, $10)