Back-to-school teacher gift ideas: Personalized clip board
If you are planning a back-to-school gift for your child's teacher, this DIY clipboard project is something she can use all year long!
What you'll need:
- masking tape
- spray adhesive
- scrapbook paper
- alphabet stickers
- acrylic sealer
What you'll do:
- Start by covering the metal part of the clipboard with masking tape to protect it from the spray adhesive.
- Coat the front side of the clipboard with spray adhesive.
- Lay one piece of scrapbook paper over the upper 2/3 of the clipboard. Cut around the metal clip and trim off any paper that is hanging over the edges.
- Cover the bottom 1/3 of the clipboard with a coordinating piece of scrapbook paper, and once again trim away any overhanging paper.
- Use the alphabet stickers to spell out the teacher's name or classroom number at the bottom of the clipboard.
- Spray over the top of the clipboard with acrylic sealer to protect the paper from any moisture or stray pen marks, then remove the masking tape from the clip.