With larger classroom sizes and reduced budgets, even basic school supplies always seem to be running low. Give your child’s teacher a cute gift that’s practical too, with this adorable school supply bouquet!
What you’ll need:
- galvanized vase or other flat-sided vase
- floral foam
- lollipop sticks
- hot glue gun
- school supplies
- artificial flowers
What you’ll do:
- Line the pencils up on the outside of the vase. Use a piece of tape to keep the pencils in place.
- Tie a piece of ribbon around the outside of the pencils. Cover up any tape with the piece of ribbon.
- Fill the inside of the vase with floral foam.
- Hot glue the lollipop sticks to the back of the school supplies.
- Once the glue is dry, stick the sticks in the floral foam.
- Fill in any gaps between the school supplies with artificial flowers to complete the bouquet.