Cute Fourth of July outfits for kids
Looking for an adorable outfit for your kid to wear on the Fourth of July? We've found some cute outfits for girls and boys. These patriotic get-ups are perfect for hot weather and cool celebrations.
On the Fourth of July, part of the fun is dressing your kids up in red, white and blue. While they're still young enough to let you pick out their clothes, take advantage of the chance to dress your kids up in some seriously adorable outfits.
Fourth of July outfits for baby boys
When it comes to celebrating on the Fourth, it's all about cute patterns, bold colors and clothing that can stand the heat. Here are four adorable pieces for patriotic little boys.
- Coastal stripe tank romper (Tea Collection, $23) - Whether you're at the beach or a barbecue, this easy-to-wear romper is perfectly patriotic.
- Striped two-piece (Target, $8) - It's impossible to keep sneakers on infants. This cute pattern onesie has the shoes built in.
- Two-piece shortall set (Target, $18) - Denim and a vintage-inspired tee make up a patriotic outfit for baby boys.
- Woven shirt set (JCPenney, $11) - Get a little dressed up this Fourth of July with a striped shirt and cute red cargo shorts.
Fourth of July outfits for baby girls
Break out the stars and stripes. Fourth of July outfits for baby girls let you go bold with great colors and adorable patterns.
- Litema baby outfit (Tea Collection, $35) - Striped bloomer shorts and a pinkish-red flutter-sleeve top make this the perfect vintage-inspired Fourth of July outfit for toddlers.
- Navy dress with stars (Target, $8) - Red and white stars on navy and cute polka-dot bloomers mix for an adorable Fourth of July look at a great price.
- Newborn stripe dress (Target, $14) - Go nautical with this poplin sleeveless dress with little white bloomers.
- Polka-dot maxi dress (Target, $15) - This toddler dress has an adorable patriotic color scheme, but it's perfect for wearing all summer long.
Learn how to make rocket-pop cupcakes >>
Fourth of July outfits for boys
Bigger kids don't want to be overly cute, but you can sneak in some patriotic details like striped patterns and bright stars. Here are our favorite picks for boys this Fourth of July.
- Venda stripe pocket tee (Tea Collection, $20) - This red, white and blue T-shirt will last all year round thanks to a patriotic pattern that doesn't look too "Fourth of July."
- Western shirt (Old Navy, $17) - Got a boy who doesn't want to look too matchy-matchy for the Fourth? Try a cute red, white and blue plaid Western shirt.
- Muted stripe polo (JCPenney, $8) - Muted reds, whites and blues make this a shirt he can wear in the fall to school.
- Flag graphic tee (Old Navy, $10) - While patriotic, this graphic tee is just cool enough to wear all summer and into the school year.
Fourth of July outfits for girls
This summer, dress your little girl in a breezy, sweet outfit for Independence Day. Choose something she's comfortable playing in this Fourth of July.
- Venda strappy mini dress (Tea Collection, $25) - Throw a pair of shorts under this adorable, 1920s inspired striped dress for the perfect Fourth of July outfit.
- Braided cross-strap tank (Old Navy, $13) - Pair this tank with denim capri shorts for an adorable, summery outfit at your Independence Day barbecue.
- All-American mixed print dress (Gymboree, $13) - If your little girl wants to go all out when it comes to celebrating America's birthday, this is the ultimate tribute dress.
- Chevron dress (Old Navy, $15) - This season's hottest print goes patriotic with a blue and white striped jersey knit dress. Add a red hair bow or red bracelet and she's ready to party!