SheKnows is looking to hire a Search Engine Optimization Specialist (SEO), so read on if you think you may be the perfect fit!
We are looking for an experienced SEO specialist with experience working with high-traffic, high-content sites to work out of our Scottsdale, Arizona office. This individual will be responsible for overseeing all of the SEO initiatives for SheKnows.com and its online properties.
You will have the opportunity to join a very successful, metrics-driven organization that has tens of millions of pageviews each month and where your skills can make a substantial and noticeable contribution to our growth.
Key Areas of Responsibility Include:
- Overseeing SEO initiatives for all owned and operated properties
- Working with editors to develop content strategies based on SEO best practices
- Measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of the SEO strategies
- Coordinating and implementing our link building program and evaluating the quality of sites we are reaching out to
- Being the point person on all of our analytics and providing training to other departments as needed
- Setting and enforcing SEO standards across the content and development teams
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Analytical thinker. You should be driven by metrics, have a love for Excel and math and be able to quantitatively demonstrate results
- Ability to interpret analytics into business decisions and revenue opportunities
- Ability to effectively communicate and educate technical and non-technical people in a way that is understandable
- Organized and deadline oriented
- Expert in Google Analytics and Microsoft Office (with an emphasis on Excel)
- Strong understanding of on-site and off-site SEO
- Up to date with industry trends and news
- PHP development and SQL experience is a strong plus
- SEO experience with high-traffic sites
- Direct agency SEO experience
- comScore/media metrix experience
- Experience with Video SEO
Education and Experience:
- BA or BS in Marketing, Computer Science or related field with a strong understanding of technical SEO
- 3-5 years of experience in search engine optimization and online media
- Track record of successfully implementing SEO strategies to grow traffic and revenue
Please contact Cristian Graziano, Director of User Experience at Cristian.Graziano@sheknows.com.