The 4th annual Mashable Awards are quickly approaching and SheKnows wants to be a part of it!
The Mashable Awards celebrate major innovations and achievements in the digital and social media landscape by companies, people and projects through a community-nominated voting platform. Millions of votes will be cast in 25 categories ranging from “Best Website User Experience” to “Best Music Discovery Service” to “Must-Follow Brand.”
We would be very thankful if you would please help support us by nominating SheKnows!
Here’s how to do it:
- Visit http://mashable.com/awards/votes. You will see a blue bar at the top that says:
“Welcome to the 2010 Mashable Awards! Log in with Twitter or Facebook.”
- Once you have logged in via Twitter or Facebook, the blue bar will change and will ask you to submit your nomination.
- Within the “I Nominate” box type in SheKnows
- Then Select the Best Website User Experience category
- Click on “Nominate” and done! It’s that easy.
You can vote once per day per category.
Just last month the efforts of so many readers helped SheKnows win the “Winners Choice Award” for The 2010 OMMA Awards, so this means if we all try we really have a great chance of winning. Also this goes beyond just our team, tell your friends and family about this and have them help out as well.
A big THANK YOU for your help from the whole SheKnows.com team!
Winners will be announced on January 6, 2011 at Cirque du Soleil’s Zumanity stage in Las Vegas — and we’ll let you know if we make it.