We’re on the lookout for a video production intern to assist our SK TV team in the production of Daily Dish episodes and webisode series, scheduling shoots, logging video and more!
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Assisting SheKnows TV video production team on studio shoots
- Assisting SheKnows TV team during field shoots
- Uploading video daily to the server
- Day-to-day administrative business and equipment maintenance
- Assisting with the editing process, locating assets for Editor
- Logging video footage and organizing stories
QUALIFICATIONS & requirements:
- Pursuing a B.A or B.S degree in Broadcast Journalism/Production or a related field
- At least 1 year of demonstrated TV/web/design experience. This includes a previous internship.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Technical and computer savvy. We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about pursuing a broadcasting career behind the scenes and NOT in front of the camera.
- Experience in Final Cut Pro, Microsoft Office and Excel preferred
- Experience shooting, lighting and editing a plus; especially Photoshop, After Effects, EMPS, and i-News
- Ability to juggle numerous projects at once under deadline pressure and stay organized
- Eager to learn in a fast paced environment
- A willingness to have fun. We are a fun staff that loves what we do, so it helps to have charisma, a sense of humor and a thirst for learning new things.
Contact our producer at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested!
Check out other career opportunities at SheKnows >>