SheKnows is seeking a talented Web / Graphic Designer to work in our Scottsdale office. Take a look and see if this is the right opportunity for you!
Sheknows.com is seeking a full-time Web/Graphic Designer to work with a talented group of designers, account managers, marketing strategists and software engineers in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. The Designer will contribute to different projects simultaneously focusing on user experience and design specifications for the web, such as mock-ups, proposals and banner ads based on the design brief. The ideal candidate is an ambitious problem solver, excellent communicator and passionate about designing compelling and intuitive user experiences on the web.
This is a full-time, in-office position available immediately.
This position may include some or all of the following:
- Manage multiple jobs simultaneously
- Work with Designers to meet production deadlines
- Reports to the Design Manager
- Design comps and final executions for IAB banner ads, websites, editorials and so forth
- Design and produce general office needs – presentation materials (e.g. covers and templates), business systems, office displays and so forth
- Prep creative files for delivery to teams overseas
- Participate in brainstorms, take accurate notes and develop directions for visuals to support these ideas
- Upload and download assets via FTP clients and work within established information architectures
- Keep creative server synchronized and updated with local workstation
- Archive work
- Design and oversee management of assets
- Create presentation PDFs and PowerPoint
- Stay in close communication with designated supervisors
- Keep a positive attitude & be a team player!
- 2-3 years of experience in Web/Graphic Design
- Associate’s/bachelor’s degree in related field
- Must be able to work in Mac and PC-based environment
- Must be familiar with Adobe Creative Suite
- Must be familiar with basic web design principles such as user experience, interactive user interfaces, usability, accessibility and image optimization
- Must be familiar with online communities
- Must be in tune with popular culture and aware of trends
- Must be familiar with social media extensions
- Must be creative, detail-oriented, well organized, a self-starter and have the ability to succeed in a high-paced deadline-driven environment
- Advertising agency experience is a plus
- Professional attitude!
Job Title: Web / Graphic Designer
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Is this you? Are you ready for an incredible job with one of the fastest growing online destinations for women? Then please send your portfolio URL, letter of interest, resume detailing your background and salary requirements to Renae Vaules, Human Resource Manager at email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
SheKnows.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company subscribes to all state and federal regulations and prohibits discrimination based on gender, race, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, age, religion or veteran status. SheKnows hires only individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States.